Tuesday 4 February 2014

I'm back!

So it's been well over a week since my last post (Sunday aches & pains) & I feel like I've been neglecting my blog & not putting the same focus into it as other things in my life at the moment. It need some loving!
I've been so busy with college & course work this past week & brace yourself, I have somehow acquired myself a boyfriend (What!? I know haha) so I have been fairly distracted/busy this week. But I am back & feeling motivated with so many new ideas for this blog so keep your eyes peeled for my new posts!
 
A quick update on my last post regarding my running pains. My feet arches thankfully no longer hurt so I am able to exercise now without having my feet in constant cramp which isn't nice, trust me!
However my hip flexor pain keeps rearing its ugly head so I think I am going to have to go easy on that to let it fully heal. It'll start to get better & the pain will fade but then it'll flare up again if I put to much pressure on it. So any long distance/sprints are out for now, I'll be sticking to just slow steady paced runs for maybe the next month & see how my hip feels. I'll be gutted if I have to cut out running again after I've only just rediscovered my love! But I think there is a fine line between dedication & pushing to hard where you just end up causing damage, something I really want to avoid!
 
Until next time
Love
 

No comments:

Post a Comment