Thursday 20 February 2014

Photo update Italy


 I'm currently sat in a little local cafe called 'Cafe Igloo', drinking green tea & hogging their wifi. I thought I'd do a little update & post some photos I took today before my phone died.
How cute are their tea cups!


Today was a more chilled day as I didn't go skiing, but spent the day with my mam exploring & basically going from one cafe to the next & sampling endless cups of their flavoured tea.
I went in the gym this morning as I was craving some exercise burn & got my sweat on for an hour. It's always completely empty which is good as I have free run of the place, but it's so weird as I'm used to a packed gym back in England! They also have no air con so even for someone like me who barely sweats, I always come out melting. Mmm lovely!

If not now, when?

I then met my mum outside the hotel & we caught the local bus to the bottom of the runs at the 'Jafferau' site. We got the ski lift up to the top where there was a cute little bar/restaurant & we met my dad & sister for a drink break as they had been skiing up there all morning. 
As the weather was so clear & sunny up that part of the mountain, they had lots of deckchairs lined up outside to sit on & soak up the sun. There were people in just shirts & shorts sitting out, even though the temp was in the minus & they were surrounded by snow! I tried to sneakily take a photo of them but I couldn't haha

View from the little bar at the top of the mountain
Tomorrow I think we're doing much of the same & taking the ski lifts up & exploring further up the mountain. I will be sure to charge my phone better this time & take more photos. Some of the views are absolutely breathe taking!

Even though I am having an amazing time here, I can't wait to get home & be reunited with this face. I miss it!


Until next time
Love
 

5 comments:

  1. Aw I love the tea pot!
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a little tea pot that fitted on top of the tea cup haha I was so tempted to ask if they sold them! Start a collection

      Stephanie XOX

      Delete
  2. Love it! I really like your blog!

    You've got a new follower on Bloglovin! Hope 
you'll follow me back!

    ♥





    xx

Nathalie

    



http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! I nominated you for a Liebster Award, check out my post here to see what's it about :) http://travellercat.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous, looks amazing! Really wish I was on holiday right now!
    I've just seen the comment above but I've also nominated you for a Liebster Award so please check out my blog to have a go!
    Annie x
    www.heyanniemay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete