Saturday 22 February 2014

Behind the blog



I thought I'd do a short post today, a 'Get to know me' one as I want my followers to feel they know me as more of a person than a blog on a computer screen! Plus these are one of my favourite types of posts to read, I'm nosey! I admit!

So here are 20 random facts about me!
  1. I have hazel eyes that match my dads. My mum & sister both have blue. I also have the worst long distance eye sight, though I never wear my glasses unless I'm driving or forced!
  2. I LOVE Disney! Especially 'The Little Mermaid' & 'Hercules' I can watch Disney all day.
  3. I have a rather large obsession with flavoured tea & black coffee. It's all I drink other than water.
  4. I may be 20 years old, but I still sleep with a toy dog called Spotty who I've had since I was a baby. I also have a million other cuddly toys & where ever I go I always seem to buy more.
  5. Neon/bright/sparkles all instantly boost my mood. Just wearing my neon trainers or having sparkly nails makes me feel happy every time I see them. I'm easily pleased it seems.
  6. Even though a lot of people hate overly strong, sickly sweet smells; they are my favourite. Strong, sweet, candy like smells that over power everything. Bubblegum especially! Mmmm.
  7. I have a little red car called Percy. He is my baby! Both my parents first cars were red as well, plus my mums was even named Percy too. I think it must run in the family!
  8. The beach is my #1 favourite place ever. I can sit & watch the sea all day, it just fascinates me. The smell of the beach is another one of my favourite smells as well. If I lived on the coast I would be a very happy bunny! However I dislike the sand getting everywhere!
  9. I have the biggest obsession with Elvis Presley! I can't go on about him enough so I'll leave it there, other than he is the most perfect person to have ever, & ever will walk the earth.
  10. I buy an unhealthy amount of cheap gossip magazines. It is becoming a problem but I can't help myself! The amount I have sat in the car is sickening!
  11. I am a big fan of tattoos. I think all tattoos are amazing & love listening to the stories behind them. I don't care that they might look bad when I'm older or I might dislike them eventually, as long as I'm healthy & happy then that's all that matters. They're all stories I can tell when I'm older.
  12. I have double jointed fingers. Me & my auntie are the only ones in our family who have them. I can bend just the top joint like a witch, makes everyone else cringe! Mwahaha
  13. Ever since I can remember I have wanted a German Shepard puppy. I wanted to call it Rusty. One day I will have my own, watch this space!
  14. My dad is in a rock band called 'Uncle Gilbert' & he plays the electric guitar. He taught himself from around 14 years old & he is amazing at it.
  15. My parents have always had the nickname 'Noodles' for me. I still don't know why :/
  16. When my sister was younger, she randomly started calling me 'Hanker' We have no idea why, but she refused to call me my name but instead called me Hanker for roughly a year. Then stopped. Weird.
  17. I used to suck my thumb until I was roughly 12 years old. It was making my teeth grow outwards so I was forced to stop. We tried everything from plasters on my thumb, to horrible tasting nail varnish to stop me. Eventually I did stop & my teeth went back to normal! Thank god!
  18. I am a vegetarian & have a raw food diet, & sometimes follow a vegan diet where I can.
  19. I haven't cut my hair in well over 2 years. I want it to grow as long as possible!
  20. I have the biggest phobia of spiders. They make me sick just thinking about them. I'm also scared of locking public toilets & lifts, but not as much as spiders. I will however refuse to use an aeroplane or train toilet no matter what. I'd rather wet myself.
I'd love it if some of you other bloggers did a random 20 facts as well, they're my favourite kind of posts to read as I'm so nosey & I love finding out more about the actual blogger!

Until next time
Love
 

6 comments:

  1. I think the nickname Noodles is so cute! I like this idea and think this will be my next post. I'm super nosy as well and love to read random facts about other people :)

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I follow you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute post! it's nice to know the person behind the blog :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a phobia of locking doors and lifts too!
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to lock & unlock them a million times before I go in just to make sure they wont get stuck or break while I'm in there. And don't start me on lifts! :S give me shivers haha

      Stephanie XOX

      Delete
  5. Love your Blog! Please follow me :) http://cathyandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete