Tuesday 18 February 2014

Italy update and Emergancy Gym Bag Essentials


Good Afternoon cupcakes :)
I'm currently sat in a little cafe in Italy at the bottom of the ski runs in the resort Campo Smith watching the world go by & drinking a cup of green tea. I'm in heaven.
I skiied all this morning but I thought I'd take the afternoon to sit & do some blogging as I haven't for a couple of days.
 
This is only going to be a short post on Gym Bag Essentials.
The hotel we're staying at has a gym that I go in every morning but I obviously didn't bring my standard gym bag with me here as it's fairly big & I only wanted a litte one with all my essentials in that I could chuck in my suitcase & not take up much room. This got me thinking about what I'd need to bring & I thought I'd do a little post on gym bag essentials that you can use if you're maybe running to the gym before/after work, on holiday or to just keep in the car for if you find yourself having to head into the gym unexpectadly & need some things.

1. Cheap pair of trainers. They only have to be an old, cheap pair to keep in your bag so you always have a spare pair of trainers to change into if you forget or don't have access to your normal ones.
 
2. Spare clothes. E.g. Shorts/leggings, t-shirt, jumper. Whatever you prefer to workout in. I also always have a spare pair of knickers & socks in my back, for emergancies & it's always nice to feel prepared!
3. Small towel
 
4. Headphones
 
5. Phone/ipod or whatever you chose to listen to music on
 
6. Water Bottle! #1 essential
 
7. Lip balm. Now I don't know about anyone else, but if my lips are dry then I will spend the entire workout thinking about nothing but my dry lips. I'll constantly be licking them & getting them more dry so I always make sure to have a lip balm otherwise my dry lips will drive me insane!!
 
8. Pack of baby wipes to wash your face with after
 
9. Hair brush & spare bobbles/clips
 
10. Deodrant. Need I explain this one? haha
 
11. Little makeup bag with the basics in. E.g Foundation, concealer, powder, blush, mascara etc
 
12. Small first aid kit incase of emergancies with paracetamol, plasters, hand sanatizer, tampons/pads etc
 
13.Spare change for lockers
 
Have all this in a small gym bag & you're always ready & prepared to go into the gym. Now you have no excuse not to go in!
 
Until next time
Love
 

No comments:

Post a Comment