Tuesday 29 April 2014

Update...

Hi everyone!
Sorry for not posting for a very long time & not keeping you all up to date with what's going on with me & my blog.
I will be making some major blog changes this week & changing the whole formatt/content of my posts.
I will still keep the whole 'fitness & healthy lifestyle' theme to the blog but switch it to a different sort of perspective.
Not many of you will know that I have been struggling with an eating disorder for around 2 years & my new posts will be primarily on my experience & recovery. Hopefully it will help anyone else out there going through a similar thing.
I hope none of you mind the sudden switch up & will continue to support me through this recovery & journey!
Thank you to all of you amazing people :)

Until next time
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment