Monday 7 April 2014

This or That Tag

 

This or That Tag

MAKEUP :
 
BLUSH OR BRONZERS?
Mmm hard one! I'm going to go with blusher as I only really use bronzer in the summer when I'm more tanned.
 
LIPGLOSS OR LIPSTICK?
Lipgloss 100%. I've never been much of a lipstick wearer unless it's for a big event.
 
EYELINER OR MASCARA?
Going to have to go with mascara even though I have naturally long/dark eyelashes;
which I am very thankful for! :)
 
FOUNDATION OR CONCEALER?
Definitely concealer!
 
NEUTRAL OR COLOURED EYESHADOWS?
Neutral
 
PRESSED OR LOOSE EYESHADOW?
I find pressed eyeshadows easier to work with
 
BRUSHES OR SPONGES?
I use more brushes for my makeup so I'll go with them.
 
NAILS :
 
OPI OR CHINA GLAZE?
I've been eyeing up some gorgeous China Glaze colors recently so I'll say for the moment China Glaze
 
LONG OR SHORT?
I'm always in & out of the gym & working with my hands so short nails! I can't do anything with long nails!
 
ACRYLIC OR NATURAL?
I love a new set of properly done acrylics (doesn't every girl?) but I genuinely prefer natural
 
BRIGHTS OR DARKS?
Brights all the way!
 
FLOWER OR NO FLOWER?
No flower as I would worry about it falling off all the time & getting in the way.
 
BODY:
 
PERFUME OR BODY SPRAY?
Perfume as it lasts longer
 
LOTION OR BODYBUTTER?
Body butter as it always feels more luxurious
 
LUSH OR OTHER BATH COMPANY?
Lush definitely. My guilty weakness
 
FASHION:
 
JEANS OR SWEATPANTS?
Nothing much can beat that one pair of trusty, well fitting jeans but again being in the gym pretty much all day then sweatpants are a must! So sweatpants
 
LONG SLEEVE OR SHORT?
Never really fussed but I have more short sleeved tops so I'll say them
 
DRESSES OR SKIRTS?
Dresses
 
STRIPES OR PLAIN?
Plain as it can match with more things
 
FLIP FLOPS OR SANDALS?
I love a good pair of wedge sandals!
 
SCARVES OR HATS?
I wear scarves most days so them
 
STUDS OR DANGLY EARRINGS?
Studs 100%
 
NECKLACES OR BRACELETS?
Oooo I have one of each that I never take off so I can't chose!
 
HEELS OR FLATS?
Flats, can't walk in heels so only wear them on special occasions.
 
COWBOY BOOTS OR RIDING BOOTS?
Cowboy boots as I think they look really cool with a pair of old jeans & slogan tee
 
JACKET OR HOODIE?
Good old baggy hoodie! Especially when it's a boys jumper
 
FOREVER 21 OR CHARLOTTE RUSSE?
I've never been in a Charlotte Russe so I'll say Forever 21
 
ABERCROMBIE OR HOLLISTER?
Love the smell of Abercrombie but I prefer Hollister
 
SAKS 5TH AVENUE OR NORDSTROMS?
I'd love to re visit New York so I'll say Saks 5th Avenue
 
HAIR:
 
CURLY OR STRAIGHT?
Big bouncy curls
 
BUN OR PONYTAIL?
Messy buns are my life
 
BOBBY PINS OR BUTTERFLY CLIPS?
Bobby pins are easier to use; but they always go missing?
 
HAIR SPRAY OR GEL?
Hair spray! Gone are the days of slicking my hair back like a chav with gel
 
LONG OR SHORT?
Love my long hair
 
LIGHT OR DARK?
Color never bothered me but I've mainly gone with darker shades so I'll say dark
 
SIDE SWEPT OR FULL BANGS?
Side swept as they're easier to work with
 
UP OR DOWN?
Never wear my hair down anymore so I'll say up
 
RANDOM:
 
RAIN OR SHINE?
Shine! No competition
 
SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer all the way
 
FALL OR SPRING?
Like both equally but my birthdays in fall so fall
 
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Gotta love a bit of chocolate!
 
 Until next time
Love
 

No comments:

Post a Comment