Wednesday 2 April 2014

Mid Week Chit Chat...

 
 
This is just going to be a little ramble/update post as I haven't had much time until now to sit & write/plan a post. Plus I've been feeling a bit uninspired this week but I've given myself a motivational kick up the bum!
I seem to have had some annoying bad luck lately so this past couple of weeks haven't been fun.
 
First I had a routine doctors appointment & the subject of my weight came up. Now my weight is a very touchy, personal subject that I can get very defencive about (past experiences/issues) so to have it brought up & questioned instantly got my back up. The doctor brought up the fact I am 'technically' underweight & asked about it. Now I have happily been this size for well over a year, but I have always been small/slight (I'm a short ass); with a good metabolism & have developed a lot of lean muscle in the last year since properly going to the gym. I am very happy with my size so I have never seen it as a problem; I'm very fit/healthy & I don't believe in the BMI scale anyway. But he asked me for some bloods to check everything was okay; which I very reluctantly agreed too. I HATE having bloods taken since I always seem to either feel very unwell after or pass out so I wasn't looking forward to it! But thankfully I had a nice nurse who didn't mess around & it was all over very quickly; without any fainting as well!
Now I'm a natural stresser (inherited from my mum; Thanks mum!) so the week waiting for my results was horrible. But they came back with everything perfect & just how it should be so I'm happy! Hopefully I can avoid anymore blood tests for a while!
 
Next my knees started to get a really bad joint ache. Every time I bent down they felt very painful & under pressure/stress all the time. I was beginning to struggle using stairs & in the gym when bending them over a certain angle. So I've dug out my tube supports & I tried them out this morning for the first time in the gym. My knees do feel a lot better & much more supported so fingers crossed I've found a temporary solution.
 
Then to top my bad weeks off; my phone decided it doesn't like me anymore & has broken. Arghhh! So for the time being I've dug out my good old Samsung D600 phone from when I was in Year 8 at school. Having no phone is absolutely killing me as it means no twitter/instagram or social apps, internet, games or even music. To say I'm lost & out of the loop is a big understatement so hopefully my phone forgives me or I can get a new one ASAP!
 
However on a nice note to end; I managed to get some volunteer work over Easter at a local gym called AM Fitness; so I can't wait for that! I'm going to do a more in depth post on this though so I won't go into much now.
 
Until next time
Love
 

No comments:

Post a Comment