Wednesday 12 March 2014

Little Wish List #2

 
 
Nike Air Force 1
I saw a recent blog post on these trainers & instantly fell in love. They're the sort of shoe you can wear with absolutely anything & they'll pull the whole outfit together. I think they'd look perfect with some skinny jeans or shorts & a slouchy t-shirt! The pink ones are just too amazing & cute not to add as well!
 
Beano Sweatshirt
I love the Truffle Shuffle website; it has such cool, quirky clothing & merchandise. The designs are so unique & this Beano sweatshirt really caught my eye recently. I used to love reading the Beano; whenever my mum did the weekly shop I would make sure she always picked up my weekly copy! I had a huge collection of them under my bed & I'd always get the Beano annual every christmas as well; so this sweatshirt has my name written all over it. Pairing it with some jeans & the Nike Air Force 1 above would make a perfect chilled day outfit!
 
Bumble & Bumble Hair Chalk
I've wanted my hair ombre for ages & for christmas my grandma kindly said she'd pay for me to have it done at her local hairdressers 'Saks'
(They're a really amazing hairdressers & they never fail or disappoint me whenever they do my hair so if you're looking for a new hairdressers then I strongly recommend!)
So I went at the weekend & I absolutely love it! As my hair was so black before, it's going to take a few more appointments to fully lift all the dye out & it reach a honey blonde colour so I'll need to go back in around a month but I love the colour it's gone now. It's lifted to a light brown/auburn colour which I really like. When the ends finally do reach a blonde colour though I really want to experiment with hair chalk as everyone seems to be giving it a go & as I don't have the guts to perminantly dye my hair pink then chalking the ends seems a perfect alternative! This Bumble & Bumble range has a small range but for a beginner kit then they'd be perfect.
 
Disney Frozen DVD
Hands down 'Frozen' is my absolute favourite film. Ever since it came out I have been absolutely obsessed, I went to see it 3 times at the cinema & am literally counting down the days until it's released on DVD so I can watch it on repeat everyday! It knocked my beloved 'Little Mermaid' off the top spot, which is an amazing feat! I'm sure I'm annoying everyone by constantly breaking into the soundtrack at every chance.
'Do you want to build a snowman!!!!.....'

Pomsky Puppy
Yeahhhh this one is a bit far fetched but I would literally give anything to have my own Pomsky puppy. Like it actually hurts to look at other peoples photos of their puppies as I want one so bad! I'd want a little boy & call him something like 'Karl' or 'Doug'
One day! I can dream until then. 


Until next time
Love
 

4 comments:

  1. I love that sweater! I still haven't seen Frozen, I feel like I'm the only person left that hasn't seen it yet.

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truffle Shuffle has the best clothes I swear! & if you only do one thing this week, make it watching Frozen! Haha its actually perfect xxx

      Delete
    2. Truffle Shuffle has the best clothes I swear! & if you only do one thing this week, make it watching Frozen! Haha its actually perfect xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) come have a look at mine, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete