Monday 17 March 2014

Chit Chat & update

 

This is just going to be a little update post as I've been so busy lately with college that I haven't had time to sit & put the time I want into any new posts.
I'm doing the circuit qualification part of my personal trainer course at the moment & I've had a nightmare trying to find a decent playlist for my exam circuit. If anyone has any examples of good upbeat, motivational songs I could use I'd be very thankful!

I've recently bought a proper diary so I'm going to start properly planning & scheduling my posts so hopefully my blog will be more organised from now on. I've never been an organised person so this is going to be a new thing for me! I'm going to try & post every Wednesday; if I have the time though then I'll also post on a Sunday too.
If anyone has any ideas for my next posts that you'd like to see then I'd love any suggestions! More fitness related posts; DIY recipes; reviews? 

Thankyou to everyone who reads my blog, I really do appreciate every single one of you :)

Until next time
Love
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, I really like your blog, you are a inspiration for every woman in the world! wanna follow each other? if you follow me I will follow back! :)

    Kisses,
    Inês de Castro

    Fashion gets Fierce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thankyou!! :) Lovely to hear
      Il follow you now
      Love
      Stephanie XOX

      Delete