Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday Post: Wish List

Happy sunday everyone!
Now I'm not one for wanting many material things; my veiws in the past year have changed to realising that my health & family are more important.... but it's nice to have pretty things sometimes, shoot me! I'm a female after all!
Here's a list of the current things I've been lusting after if I had the money.



1. Nike Free Runs in Pink/Blue
Now I already have some neon pink trainers that are cheaper versions of the Nike Free Runs. Whenever I catch sight off them while I'm in the gym they give my mood a little boost with the bright colours & sort of push me through my workout. Is that sad? I'm easily pleased, what can I say.
And since I'm a female & we all know about our love for shoes, one pair isn't enough. I've been eyeing these blue/pink pair for a while as they're bright & are in my favourite colours. What's not to love!
As they're Nike I know they'll last a long time & will be comfortable to run/workout in & support my foot properly. So even though they're fairly expensive I can maybe justify it with the quality.

2. Blogilates tank top - Peanut Butter Love
I have been a HUGE fan of blogilates for a while now, she's one of my main inspirations in life & a big reason I got so into this healthy life style. I always look at her online shop & it kills me that I can't just buy the whole lot in one go, I love everything she sells on there. But this tank is my absolute favourite, it's brightly coloured (I'm sensing a theme with the bright colours here), it looks comfy to workout in & I am obsessed with peanut butter! Next birthday I might just ask for a bulk blogilates order!

3. Blogilates shorts - Beast Mode
Another thing I have my eye on from the Blogilates shop are these black workout shorts. I'm in need of some new shorts as I hate exersicing in tracksuit bottoms, I feel a bit claustrophobic in them when I'm all sweaty! (TMI sorry) These have the obvious bright colour & I love the phrase 'Beast Mode.'
You've got to train like a beast; to look like a beauty after all. These will also be in my dream birthday bulk order!

4. Victoria Secret Pink Hoody
I'm in 2 minds about how to feel that there isn't a VS near me. Sad as I love everything they have (especially their cute workout things); or happy as I'd constantly be in debt from spending all my money there. Walking into a VS shop is like walking into heaven for me.
The Pink hoodies are sort of a staple piece; so if I could afford one thing from there it would have to be a hoody. I can wear it out, in the house, to workout in, travel in etc The list is endless. Its also such a versitile piece so would go with anything like jeans/leggings so it would be worth the money in the long run!
Until I get the chance to visit a VS shop then I can dream!

5. Headphone Earmuffs
I'm going skiing in Feburary to Italy with my family & to say excited would be an understatement! We go skiing abroad every year & I'm absolutely in love with the sport. The feeling of flying down a mountain on fresh, undisturbed snow without a care in the world is one of the best feelings I can describe.
I've been browsing skiing accessories a lot lately to see if I could find any handy little gadgets I could take with me this year. I already found some phone gloves that I can use my phone with, without having to take off the gloves & risking freezing fingers! These earmuffs not only look cute & will keep my ears warm but I can plug my phone/ipod into them & play my music. I thought it might come in handy if I go for snowy walks & wanted to listen to some music along the way. They're fairly cheap so I'll probably be picking some up in the next couple of weeks before we go away.

6. Sony Waterproof Head Camera
Now this is a bit of a random one, it came up under ski accessories & caught my eye. A camera that you attatch to your head &  film yourself skiing or doing various other activities without the need to hold a camera with your hands. I think that would make the most amazing footage & make some of the best home videos to watch back. Especially if the camera person wipes out while filming, You've been framed moment right there!
This one was cheap, waterproof & can attatch securely to a helmet. I will definately be putting this idea forward to my mum before we go away, but deciding who to be nominated as camera person will be hard! Rock, paper, scissors might be the only way.

Next time I come into some money I will definately be purchasing a few things off my wish list. But until then a girl can dream!

Until next time;
Love
 

No comments:

Post a Comment