Thursday 16 January 2014

A first hello!

Hellooo! Well this is my first post! I thought I'd start off by introducing myself.
I imagine this bit is quite similar to speed dating; with the awkward first conversation across the table!

Well I'm Stephanie, 20 years old & living in Durham.
I have an unhealthy obsession with all things cute & cups of tea.
Give me a puppy, Disney movie & a cup of green tea & I'll never be more happy!

My life revolves around all things health/fitness related & that's why I wanted to start this blog;
To share my knowledge & tips I've learnt & maybe help others live a happier, healthier life.
You only life once; so be the best you can be & make this once count!

My blog will mainly be posts on fitness; such as quick healthy breakfast ideas, smoothie recipes, healthier alternatives of your favourite junk food, various workout routines, gym bag essentials, no gym/home workouts etc
However even though being in a gym & studying all day means I have little reason to make much of an effort with my appearance during the day (rather have an extra 10 minutes in bed than bother doing my hair!);
I am still a female & another interest of mine is beauty/fashion so I will also be throwing in some makeup, fashion,hair posts in there for good measure!

I hope you all enjoy reading my posts & I inspire & help some of you along the way!


Until next time
Love



 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11598327/?claim=pdgxzwm8v6c">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment